LSU @ UK...Thoughts?

letabrotherspeak

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year, this team....It's a different game than before. Given LSU is solid, perhaps on their way to a NC match-up.

UK at times, still allows a lot of yards and extended plays. Most would probably say, a high scoring game and I tend to agree. LSU can run the ball well, plus throw it as needed. The key, is field possession and capitalizing on the other mistakes.

I think LSU will have 3-4 TO's and UK will take advantage. Just a feeling, call me crazy but....

UK - 38

LSU - 34

OK........you're crazy. But I'm right there with with you. Let's ride that Crazy Train to a big Cats victory. :jump:

I would LOVE to see a major upset in this one. LSU is the #1 team in every poll coming off an emotional come from behind win over the defending national champion. UK is coming off their first loss in their best start in YEARS. I can't see Les Miles letting his team have a hangover after that HUGE win and he will probably show them the Stanford - USC score all week long.

I think LSU wins, but closer than many think. While I hope I am wrong, ... I would have picked UK to be 3-3 or 4-2 at BEST at this point in the season, so I can watch, cheer, and hope for the best. The MVP for UK will be Rafael Little, but Woodson will have a solid game.

LSU 38

UK 30

Ryan Perrilloux and the read option that LSU can run with him in the ball game gives me nightmares when it comes to this UK defense. LSU is probably capable of coming in and not having to run a pass play against the Cats, but hopefully the Cats will be able to make them put it in the air.

I do think Kentucky's offense will be able to score some points on the LSU defense (though not as many as they are accustomed to), so it will all ride with the Kentucky defense and how much they can limit LSU's speedy offense. It would be nice for UK if Early Doucet is still injured when Saturday comes around.

LSU had a tough time with South Carolina. UK played as poorly as they have since the LSU game last season and still had chances. I look for UK to bounce back and play better. LSU has too much defense in the end.

LSU 35

UK 24

The game with Florida was emotionally draining for LSU. And I think Woodson and Little are determined to play better for the home crowd than they showed last week. The defense is coming along. I think the Cats have a shot. I would break down that Florida film, and see where the Gators trapped Dorsey all night long, and I would throw in Ali Highsmith's direction, he gets caught up in run support way too much. I think Tamme could have a big night on this defense.

I agree Perriloux scares me more than Flynn.

I think Cats match up better than folks think, if they come out strong in the first quarter I could see an upset.

Goodness knows I hope UK can pull it out, but an LSU loss would most likely move Cal into the #1 spot in the AP. Thats just a little tough to swallow. I know that you arent supposed to look at it this way, but is Cal(PAC-10,lol) the second best team in the country? I would like to see them play an SEC schedule. Sorry. Got off subject a little!

Goodness knows I hope UK can pull it out, but an LSU loss would most likely move Cal into the #1 spot in the AP. Thats just a little tough to swallow. I know that you arent supposed to look at it this way, but is Cal(PAC-10,lol) the second best team in the country? I would like to see them play an SEC schedule. Sorry. Got off subject a little!

IMO Cal isn't the 2nd best team in the country. They are a top 15 team but not the second best team in the land.