James Harden

RondoRules

I'll be honest, the NCAA Tournament is one of the first times I have been able to watch him, but the last 2 games he has not shown me anything. 1/8, 4 turnovers, 3 assists last game against Temple and he has looked horrible so far against Syracuse. What am I missing here??

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, the NCAA Tournament is one of the first times I have been able to watch him, but the last 2 games he has not shown me anything. 1/8, 4 turnovers, 3 assists last game against Temple and he has looked horrible so far against Syracuse. What am I missing here??

Agreed, he's a very good all around basketball player, like a James Posey, but I don't see him being a star in the league.

I've been very impressed with Glaser (sp.) from ASU...

Yes, without Glasser stepping up against Temple, we don't see the Sun Devils in this game. Harden had 9 points last game and has 0 far in the first half against Syracuse, with his team down 15. Can he not take a game into his own hands?

There are certainly a couple of posters on here who over-hype the dude.

I don't doubt he's a solid player. I have no basis of comparison for him to Meeks as I didn't see Harden play all that much. But he has certainly not looked impressive on this stage AT ALL.