Highlands vs. Trinity State Championships

Mr. Reality

Since it seems as if these 2 schools are just going to keep winning championships in KY and almost no one can beat them, how many titles would they have in the great football state of OH in their appropriate classes????

No one will ever know for sure but I would guess less than 3- too much depth in OH!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it seems as if these 2 schools are just going to keep winning championships in KY and almost no one can beat them, how many titles would they have in the great football state of OH in their appropriate classes????

No one will ever know for sure but I would guess less than 3- too much depth in OH!!!

I would say Highlands would have more in Ohio if you want to compare by enrollment.Your name says it all..........

He's back....

Where have you been for so long?:thumb:

A lame attempt to discredit two fine institutions. I guess when you can't beat them, bash them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I dont think Highlands would have 19 but they would still have a lot... The enrollment is still small. Trinity would probably not have as many because there are a lot of big schools in Ohio. What if Highlands or Trinity played in Maine or Vermont, How many championships would they have there?

Look everyone knows Ohio has better football than Kentucky, but all it is is a hypothetical question, Highlands and Trinity both have 19 championships.

Who cares, honestly? They don't play in Ohio so all this thread is for is to discredit two of the best teams in our state.

Highlands and Trinity beat the teams they HAVE to play and that's all that matters. On to the next one....

Why only Ohio? Let's have 48 more threads crowning HHS mythical champs in all but maybe 5 or 6 states.

Why stop with your shot at HHS. Where is Trinity's love. HAHAHAHAHA!!! You really need to get over it. Start the FC thread and see where that takes you my friend!!!

Okay...

Lets go ahead and throw Beechwood in the mix....Where would they stand?

Why Beechwood......Why not!!!!! It's an open forum....

You started it and I will finish it.......I say Beechie Tech would have maybe a Banquet win with "1".....How's that sit with "Reality

":sssh:

Quite honestly HHS has been winning football games and Championships long before you and I were ever born...Period!!!!