Kentucky vs. Florida

oldrambler

Huge game for U.K., Who wins?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Huge game for U.K., Who wins?

I'm going to take UK. I think they'll be more focused and motivated coming off a loss and playing an SEC rival. A game against Florida isn't like an Ole Miss. It's a big game for both teams, not just one of them. I think the Cats find a way to get it done...or the Gators find a way not to.

Big Road Game at Florida Saturday at 9 p.m. I too have been worried about how they have played on the road. My heart is still with the CAT'S and I can not go against them, I agree they have not lossed two back to back in sometime I am going with the Wildcat's in this one by 5. JD

Floridas big guys have been playing pretty good the last couple of weeks. Macklyn will give UK fits and his back up has started to play better also. If the guards on Florida have an off day KY can win. Lamb is going to have to play better defense he got glued to the floor numerous times against Ole Miss. I don't want to pick the Gators but UK will have to play a great game to win in Florida.

This game concerns me, this team hasn't shown it can play as well as most expected, we are still not in good shape. This game, then Tennessee looming next Tuesday at Rupp, in Pearl's first game back, he will have his team more ready than he ever has Vs UK. It COULD be a three game losing streak.