Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some kids on my list not in any order that will be in the POY run:

Tyler Sexton- Dixie Heights

Connor Hempel- Ryle

Jackson Laumann- Boone County

Doug Teegarden- Boone County

Zach Larimore- Beechwood

Josh Bertke- Beechwood

Pretty good list, I agree, any of these players have a chance.

Last year (2010) was suppose to be a down year for CovCath and it was the year where Coach Krumps wasn't going to get his 20 wins but they got those 20 wins and made it to the semi-finals of the Ninth Region Tournament before being beat by Ninth Region Champion Boone County. I told you last year they were very good but nobody wanted to listen.....

This year the local baseball experts have seem to have forgotten CovCath again and have put the tag on 35th rivals Beechwood and Holy Cross. Big mistake, Big, Huge mistake!

Laumann is the best hitter in the region and Sexton is the best pitcher. I would say they are the favorites

How did you arrive at this? While he will be one of the top hitters, he doesn't wear the crown of the best hittter in the region.

Hempel had a much higher batting ave. and Sexton was ahead of him in just about every category.

Last year (2010) was suppose to be a down year for CovCath and it was the year where Coach Krumps wasn't going to get his 20 wins but they got those 20 wins and made it to the semi-finals of the Ninth Region Tournament before being beat by Ninth Region Champion Boone County. I told you last year they were very good but nobody wanted to listen.....

This year the local baseball experts have seem to have forgotten CovCath again and have put the tag on 35th rivals Beechwood and Holy Cross. Big mistake, Big, Huge mistake!

Did you just go shopping or something? WOW!!!