Congratulations Clark County 10th region Champs

Congrats from a Mason Co. fan! You are definetly the best equipped team to represent our region. These Seniors have been a joy to watch the last several years and now it is there chance to bring the hardware back to the 10th Region! Good Luck!!

Congrats!! They are a very good team and wish them the best of luck in representing the 10th. I have to admit, after putting my eagles out the past tournaments (seems like decade) I am glad to see this Cardinal group graduate! Again, best of luck and hope you bring the title home to the 10th.

Congrats from a Mason Co. fan! You are definetly the best equipped team to represent our region. These Seniors have been a joy to watch the last several years and now it is there chance to bring the hardware back to the 10th Region! Good Luck!!

Really appreciate it as you are the only Mason Co fan to show their face it this thread....class act by you.:thumb:

Agree that GRC was a notch above the rest in the 10th to represent the 10th.

Congrats!! They are a very good team and wish them the best of luck in representing the 10th. I have to admit, after putting my eagles out the past tournaments (seems like decade) I am glad to see this Cardinal group graduate! Again, best of luck and hope you bring the title home to the 10th.

:lol: Believe me I know what you mean. These kids has been around awhile. I for one will hate to see this season end....will really miss these kids.

Our first goal was to win region...taking one game at a time. Now second goal is win state.

I had not really looked at the brackets until today. That potential second round game with the 7th Region winner Eastern/J-town could be the highest profile game of the whole tournament.[/QUOTE]

Agree that could be the tourney championship type game. 10th region got a very tuff draw this year. But the Cards are up to the challenge.

Been going to the state tourney for almost 50 years. Watched my husband to be in 1968...didn't even know him then. This year will be special....will be there cheering for my Cards.

Going to cheer against my Colonels. How rude. :cry:

Seriously now...perhaps we'll get a chance to meet. If Pegasus Sports broadcasts the game, I'd love it if you'd come down and say "hi".

CM

Going to cheer against my Colonels. How rude. :cry:

Seriously now...perhaps we'll get a chance to meet. If Pegasus Sports broadcasts the game, I'd love it if you'd come down and say "hi".

CM

I would love to meet you. I will come by and introduce myself.