Zeke Pike named to the 2012 US Army All American Bowl

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe what I'm reading here. C'mon folks , show some class !

So much for the people who said he was not D1. Pretty sure he must be good if he is in this game and his dad is not a sportscaster! :)

That will get the views up!

Unlike Pike, Collinsworth actually proved himself on the field and won some games.

Skilld-kid opened the door. You had to know someone was going to step through it.

Congrats to Zeke

I'm sure he'll do well in the game and at the next level.

Those numbers are not all that impressive but as stated earlier, it was his first year of varsity. I'm sure he will put up alot better numbers this year. The kid has a world of potential. I hope to catch him in action this year. Good luck to Zeke Pike!

Those numbers are not all that impressive but as stated earlier, it was his first year of varsity. I'm sure he will put up alot better numbers this year. The kid has a world of potential. I hope to catch him in action this year. Good luck to Zeke Pike!

I've said it 1,000+ times and I'll say it again. High school numbers are overrated when it comes to evaluating D1 QBs.

I've said it 1,000+ times and I'll say it again. High school numbers are overrated when it comes to evaluating D1 QBs.

I agree 100%.

If there is a better football player in the state of KY than Zeke Pike, I sure would like to see him.

I agree 100%.

If there is a better football player in the state of KY than Zeke Pike, I sure would like to see him.

I'm not saying that there is anyone in the state better than him but I'm positive that he's not head and shoulders above the rest. Patrick Towles from Highlands makes a good argument for best player in the state as well as Josh Harris from Mason County. All three are great players and represent Kentucky very well.

I agree 100%.

Have you ever seen Patrick Towles or even JJ Jude from JC. both of those are very good players. I also do not recall seeing either of those 2 kids getting thrown out of a game. Which brings up a great question if he tossed from his last game this year will he be ineligible for this game?

I had heard he was able to sit out a basketball game and that fulfilled his one game suspension. If you want to see Towles and Pike next fall, I understand they play the Friday before Labor Day in Ft. Thomas. Should be a good one.

That was what I heard also but then someone else said he has to sit out his next football game because he was a junior and will be returning next football season. If he was a senior, he would have sat out the next varsity game in whatever sport he played next.