2011 HS age Spring and Summer Basketball

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky Takeover-based out of Versalles, they fielded teams last year and will field 14U-17U teams this year.

They are playing in at least 5 tournaments this year for sure. Indy in May and July, Ky State AAU in Lex and 2 more sprinkled in that wil be in Louisville I believe. May play in a late summer tourney at KBA as well.

I will be following the 17U team all summer.

NKY Heat will be back again this spring/ summer with their 17u group. Most of the 16u group from last year will be back. The 17u group is made up of players from Holmes, Boone, Ryle, SK, and Lloyd. This team had a pretty good year last summer finishing final four in the gold bracket of three tourneys, including the Grand National tournament in Cleveland. They picked up 2 top unsigned seniors and will play several tournaments in the spring at the 12th grade level. They also have added a 15u group this year. The majority of the 15u players come from Boone, Holmes, and Scott.

Team Kentucky is now looking for players who are entering their Frosh to Senior year! For the last 3 months we thought we had a team, then this week it ended up us not having a team, so now we are looking for about 6 more players! I have arranged my schedule with FIBA around this spring already to coach too..... Just send me a message if interested,