Are the 2011 Shamrocks in a position to be...

theguru

I was talking to Bert on the way home, and I said I have no idea how good we are. It's hard to tell if we're just THAT good. I liked what I saw, but the part of me that's always waiting for the other shoe to drop is afraid to get too high on us yet.

Let's not count the our eggs before they are hatched. They are putting themselves in position for it...but not yet. They still have the Ohio teams and Cathedral. One game at a time.
They should pound Cathedral. I can't say the same for the Ohio teams but I don't know how good they are suppose to be.

They should pound Cathedral. I can't say the same for the Ohio teams but I don't know how good they are suppose to be.

I don't know about this. Cathedral only lost by 3 in OT to Bed Davis last week. I'm curious to see how they do against Warren Central tomorrow.

Great wins over two Tennessee powers but Elder at Elder is just brutal. Their kids and fans will be jacked and ready to send the Kentucky power home. As a Trinity fan and fan of all Kentucky teams when facing out of state teams, I have had my heart broken many times at The Pit.

Tennesse teams are good but Ohio teams are on a different level.

the best Trinity team ever?

The first two games point to maybe.

Agree? Disagree?

When Trinity hired this coach, I was pretty sure they were headed for another level. He's exceded my expectations.

Interesting thread, but too early to tell. Kind of curious, what Trinity team is now regarded as their best? I have my favorite.

When Trinity hired this coach, I was pretty sure they were headed for another level. He's exceded my expectations.

Interesting thread, but too early to tell. Kind of curious, what Trinity team is now regarded as their best? I have my favorite.

That is a question you will probably find no consensus on. I would put my money on the 2002 squad, but many would like to discount them because of the 56 points they gave up to Male in the title game.