Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congratulations to Trinity's Eric Senn

Featured Replies

Senn, a 6-1, 185-pound defensive back/wide receiver, has caught 24 passes for 382 yards and two touchdowns and has run for a TD. He has returned a punt for a TD and has intercepted seven passes, including six in the past five games, and returned one for a score.

 

"This past summer I narrowed it down to Yale and Harvard, and after visiting each of them and going to one day of camp at each school, I decided Yale was definitely the place for me," Senn said. "The reasons I chose Yale were the campus, the people were really down-to-earth, the endless job opportunities due to the network of alums and I felt like I fit in."

 

Senn said he also was considering Dartmouth, Cornell, Brown, Columbia and Princeton. He has received his "likely" letter of admittance.

 

Senn to Yale

Good Luck Eric....you are a great kid :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I could not be more proud of Eric if he was my own son. He is a great person and a great role model. Good luck the rest of the year and at Yale!!!!

Congrats Eric.....not a more deserving person! You have been a lot of fun to watch over the last 7 years. Good luck with the rest of the season and with all of your future endeavors!

Way to go Eric. You "ROCK"

  • Author

Congratulations, Eric! Quite an impressive feat! :dancingpa :dancingpa

Congrats.

 

I had a cuz go there and I believe he played on a Ivy league championship team.

One of the worst kept secrets, but still awesome Eric, congratulations.

To coin that old phrase.... Isn't Yale one of those academic schools? CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats, a teammate of mine attended Yale and it has really helped him after graduation.

Congrats Eric. It's been fun watching you on the field the last four years. Hope to see at least three more games out of you in the green uniform. After you graduate from Yale, maybe you can come back and be the A.D. or President or Principle or Coach or Teacher or all of the above at T.H.S.

I would also like to congratulate Eric Senn...a great reward for an outstanding football player and obviously great student. It is quite an honor to have such an array of prestigious schools vying for your committment. :thumb:

 

From a personal standpoint, however, I wish you would have selected Princeton over Yale; but amongst these you can make no mistake. :cool:

Congrats to Eric Senn. That is a great accomplishment being accepted to Yale. Good luck in the playoffs and in your college career.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.