Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals use the franchise tag

Featured Replies

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing they are dead to me...

Another display of brilliance from Mr. Brown. :lol:

^ Any room on that Black and Gold wagon Jim? :lol:

Dear lord, I have toenail clippings smarter than Mike Brown. How in the world do you do that??!?!? It's not like he is Vinateri or Bironas, he is good but not worth near that.

Another display of why the Bengals are the worst professional franchise in sports.

 

We're going to let our best WR "test the waters" in free agency. Great idea. :rolleyes:

 

We're going to make our kicker, who missed quite a few games last year, one of the highest paid kickers in the NFL.

 

We're going to keep our WR who doesn't want to be here & may or may not play hard. Again.

 

How stupid can you be?

Decent kickers are a dime a dozen. Instead, we pay $2.5 million for one.

I am done with them. I am one of those guys that goes into the season thinking they have a chance and now I am done. :isurrender: Th ey are run by an idiot who uses the franchise tag on a kicker not the best player on the team (TJ). I don't know what else to say. :idunno:

I wish the Bengals would move to Canada and Cincy would bring an expansion team in.

I wish the Bengals would move to Canada and Cincy would bring an expansion team in.

 

If the Bengals were to leave, there would not be another team come to Cincy.

If the Bengals were to leave, there would not be another team come to Cincy.

 

And that would be more entertaining than what they have now.

I am done with them. I am one of those guys that goes into the season thinking they have a chance and now I am done. :isurrender: Th ey are run by an idiot who uses the franchise tag on a kicker not the best player on the team (TJ). I don't know what else to say. :idunno:

 

That is completely untrue. While losing him would hurt, he is not the best player on the team.

  • Author

I'm curious if the Bengals know that they don't have to use the franchise tag. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.