Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon RB Blount Suspended For Season

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still not sure what to think about how long he should've been suspended. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. However they had to set one heck of a precedent and they did just that here.

Good for Oregon.

If this had been his first problem then maybe this would be too harsh.

 

Its not so its not.

This kid has had his chances...and anything less than a full year suspension would have been a black eye (no pun intended) on Oregon's football program. Not a good way to start off the new season for the new head coach at Oregon.

That is great news. I have a little respect for Oregon again. :thumb:

Good move by Oregon. :thumb:

 

As for the NFL, I can't remember who it was but one of the espn/nfl guys said this morning that move by Blount probably put him from a 2nd, maybe 3rd round pick to not being drafted at all.

I think his scholarship should be pulled also. No reason why he should get a free ride to school all year for getting in a fight.

The kid who taunted him should be punished too. I was talking to some other teachers how hard it is to teach my students respect and sportsmanship when this is going on.

The kid who taunted him should be punished too. I was talking to some other teachers how hard it is to teach my students respect and sportsmanship when this is going on.

 

Agree 100%, I would have done the same as Blount, Call me crazy or whatever....Somoene jump in my face like that, He should have to sit 1-3 games for starting it...

I think his scholarship should be pulled also. No reason why he should get a free ride to school all year for getting in a fight.

 

I'd say that check has already been deposited by the university.

The kid who taunted him should be punished too. I was talking to some other teachers how hard it is to teach my students respect and sportsmanship when this is going on.

 

True, but I don't think he should be suspended any games. Give him Community Service that actually helps someone in need and some counseling.

Two thumbs up for Oregon. I was predicting a 6 game suspension. I am still predicting a one game suspension for the instigator, though I think he should get 2 games.

Two thumbs up for Oregon. I was predicting a 6 game suspension. I am still predicting a one game suspension for the instigator, though I think he should get 2 games.

 

They announced that he will not be suspended at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.