Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Vs. NCC predictions

Featured Replies

And what did NCC show you that impressed you so much by getting destroyed by a mediocre Ryle team?

 

 

Ryle can develop into a team that is much better than mediocre.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We always knew you were a fan.

 

 

Nice editing....:p

Ryle can develop into a team that is much better than mediocre.

 

I agree 100% with that, I think they are the cream of the crop in 4A, however with no passing game at the moment, they still seemed to have their way with NCC.

  • Author
I think CCH will come out ready to play.

 

I agree i believe that CCH will come out and be ready to play a physical game

CCH - 36

NCC - 8

Big blow to the colonels. Rb Brent Buckley is out for the season. We thought it would be for 3-4 weeks but he is having surgery next week to fix his shoulder. Wish best of luck to Brent and time for Brandon Brown to step up.

Big blow to the colonels. Rb Brent Buckley is out for the season. We thought it would be for 3-4 weeks but he is having surgery next week to fix his shoulder. Wish best of luck to Brent and time for Brandon Brown to step up.

 

This will hurt, as I don't think that Brandon is big enough to take the beating on offense as the every down RB, and then play the kind of D that he has. I know that Coach R said that he was confident of his D to replace Brent but to have to replace Brent and Brandon? That might be a bit much to ask.......

Brandon needs to be spelled.

 

Two words: Joe C.

I believe if B. Brown needs a break Will Deters will switch in.

Brandon needs to be spelled.

 

Two words: Joe C.

 

Oh, I would love to see that...... :thumb:

I believe if B. Brown needs a break Will Deters will switch in.

 

Let me repeat myself (and I think Wil is going to be a good back): Joe C. needs to touch the ball.

Let me repeat myself (and I think Wil is going to be a good back): Joe C. needs to touch the ball.

Could'nt agree more, have Brandon and Joe alternate series, that way each guy is atleast getting a little rest before they have to go out on defense. I've never understand why Joe C. has not played offense, the fastest guy in the school needs to have the ball in his hands more !!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing Jace Ganshirt or Alex Wise play more in the backfield. Jace grew up playing some running back, and Alex plays fullback and is huge back there. IMO Wise's bruising smashmouth running style would complement the speed of Brandon and (theoretically) Joe C.

While I think CovCath will win, not so sure it will be a blowout. Last year's blowout has to be on the NCC players mind, and if not, I am sure the coaches won't let the players forget. Josh and Kurt, have to get on the same page, or the running game will have a hard time. Coach R, I think needs to throw some deep, just to let NCC know they will and can go deep, if not NCC will like Dixie just play very tight..... The O-line needs to give Josh some time to throw, or CovCath needs to go to the shotgun more often, as it seems to me Josh is much more accurate from there than when he drops back. NewCath, should have a hard time scoring as the CovCath "D" has been tough, but with Buckley out and with Brown now the running game, you might see a little let down.... Dixie did move the ball on CovCath, but CovCath tighten the screws on Dixie anytime they got near the goaline.....

 

If Josh and Kurt are on, NewCath is in for a long night, but if those two are on still on the opposite end of the earth like last week, it could be a lot closer than many think....

 

Cov Cath has more that 1 wide receiver and you might see some surprises this week! :sssh:

42-0....repeat performance by the Colonels.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.