Highlands 53, CovCath 52

Really just a question, but when do you think HHS will step up to the plate and have a web radio broadcast of there own? Seems to me that it isn't a question of money, but someone willing to put the time and effort to do the job. Seems strange, at least to me, that a school that pride it's self on being the best in everything, lacks someone to do the job broadcasting their games for there fans?

Why? Everyone we play broadcast the games.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think saying the entire Highlands community should be ashamed was a bit too much, but it does give a bad name to the Highlands community. I have seen CovCath behave after big wins and they've never done anything as bad as what those students did. Storming the court and talking some trash after a win is understandable and even somewqhat expected. It was the complete violence and chaos that happened out in the parking lot that is being referred to. I would give specifics but it would break a BGP rule about discussing illegal acts by minors.

Wow, did that really happen in the parking lot. If so, where was Cov-Cath's security. Or do they not think some kind of security is needed with this kind of high profile game. That's too bad!!!! As far as the game i heard the super soph for Highlands had another big game.

Wow, did that really happen in the parking lot. If so, where was Cov-Cath's security. Or do they not think some kind of security is needed with this kind of high profile game. That's too bad!!!! As far as the game i heard the super soph for Highlands had another big game.

Your right, you can't even eat chicken and drink tea before a football game in that parking lot. I can't imagine an all out street free-for-all going on.

Can someone just tell me about the game? Who played well? What defenses did the teams go with?

Colonels go up by 9 early. HHS fights back to tie it up at half. Back and forth the whole half. Kowolonek makes a layup with 10 secs left. Colonels get a poor look as time runs out. Kowlonek, Mcgraw, and Simpson led the Birds. Grimes played well for CovCath.

Way to shift the focus to security which there was plenty of seeing as there were two county sheriffs there.

And I'm not trying to dwell on this just thought it was something that needed to be talked about. There's plenty to talk about with the game as well. I hope to see these teams play when Bondick is healthy. He would make all the difference.