Scott Co 2008/2009

That will be a great early season game. Id imagine there will be a huge crowd at this one. There is going to be a lot of great players in this game. Both teams will have new faces so neither team will be clicking on all cylinders yet, but itll be a great matchup.

Absolutely. I kind of wish they'd play later in the season as neither team will really be at their best. Either way, as you said, I expect a HUGE crowd for this one. There will be legitimately 7 D1 players on the court at the same time. (SC- Phares, Guyn, Euton, Jackson..Holmes- R. Johnson, Pittman, Housley).

Hope to see you at the game LMB.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is off the thread subject a little bit but, speaking of good 8th graders, state rankings and the like. I was at the KBA during the 7th grade state championship season before last, and again for the 8th grade state championship this past season. Rose Hill won the 7th grade tournament playing SC two years ago, and got beat this past season in the championship game for the 8th grade title in a good game against Lou. I saw the players mentioned in this thread and a lot of other good players as well. I don't suppose any of the starters for Rose Hill would fit in the elite up and coming freshman group would they? Mike Terry 4, Kyle Bush 1, Ryan Whetsel 2/3, Cory Gregg 4/5.

3 of the Scott Co. eligibility cases went before the KHSAA today - Euton, Shotwell and Jackson. Wonder if any decisions will be made today?

Who is Shotwell?

Maybe he means Flannery from Boone?

But how big of a disappointment would it be for any of those 3 to be ruled ineligible? I can imagine there'd be quite a few unhappy campers on here.

Maybe he means Flannery from Boone?

But how big of a disappointment would it be for any of those 3 to be ruled ineligible? I can imagine there'd be quite a few unhappy campers on here.

You would just love to see that happen!:fight:

You would just love to see that happen!:fight:

I could care less to be honest. Everyone knows how I feel about SC. I personally see nothing wrong with Euton and believe he'll be ruled eligible. It's Jackson's motives that I question. But I don't want to get in to that debate again. If they're ruled eligible I'll wish them luck, if they're not, along with others, I'll say "I told you so" :lol:...either way it's a win win situation for me. :thumb:

It doesn't really matter since they're juniors to be and SC will have them for atleast a year regardless of what happens this year.

Shotwell is a soph to be who was at Scott Co., went to LCA last year and now is back at Scott Co.

Thanks Plato. I wonder why the Flannery kid doesn't have a hearing? Or does he and it's just being kept on the low?