1A: Crittenden County Rockets (10-3) at Beechwood Tigers (12-1)

Birdsfan

Who wins this game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

Rocket ,who would you say is the fastest team CC has played this year?How about the biggest team?Any team have a great mix of speed and size ? How did you fair against these teams?

By the way ,is that you eating the crackers ?Happened across the thread in general discussion.:lol:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed wise would probably say Mayfield and we beat them by 2 TD's each time. Probably most well rounded team was Calloway, lost to them but we were without our RB.

I think Crittenden will surprise people by being competitive against BW, I certainly wouldn't count them out

CC wouldn't have made it this far if they weren't competitive. I would venture to say that any team still playing deserves to be where they are. Since this is round 4, it SHOULD be tough. You would HOPE it to be. The teams SHOULD be getting better and better.

Now, that being said......

Safe trip for all the Crittenden faithful.

Good, hard hitting game for both sides, with NO injuries.

Focus on the prize, TIGERS!!!!!!

We Believe.

WHAT TO WATCH: Crittenden County has two 1,000-yard rushers: running back Rodney Robertson (1,400 yards, 21 touchdowns) and quarterback Jesse Gray (1,115 yards, 14 touchdowns). Unfortunately for them, they're facing a Beechwood defense that stops the run better than any Class 1A team in the state. The Tigers - led by the defensive front of Dominic Mainello, Brady Slusher, Zac Larimore, Nieco Teipel and Matt Miller - allow an average of just 72 rushing yards a game.

WHAT'S NEXT: The winner will advance to play either Lexington Christian or Hazard in the state finals.

BOTTOM LINE: Crittenden County hasn't been to the state finals since winning the Class A title in 1985. Beechwood has reached the championship game 11 times since then. "They're on a roll and they're excited. And that concerns me more than anything else," Beechwood coach Noel Rash said. Rash shouldn't be so concerned - the Tigers should win handily.

http://nky.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20081205/SPT030201/812050411/

I'm somewhere on 64 in Indiana, don't start without me! :D

Depending on where you are on 64 you should be ok ... unless traffic gets you in Louisville. Once you hit Louisville, you have about 1 1/2 hours left.

You sure don't want to miss the first quarter because it may be all over after that :lol: Now don't get all riled up, just having some pre-game fun.:thumb: