Holmes 63 St. Henry 45

I know what grade he's in. I've been told he's likelu juco. I believe the person that told me that. I'm specualting that he might not be getting big offers b/c of it. He's far and away the biggest prospect in the state, yet he has no offers.

Ricardo has no offers yet either. Doesn't mean neither will get any.

Pittman will end up at a big D1 University but from what I hear, it may be with the c/o 2011....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks to be following the same path as Henderson,Rice and Hill who are all doing well at the Juco level. Last I checked all were averaging double figures with Rice averaging 24plus. As an alum and fan it would be nice to see Pittman and the Johnson boys get the grades/test scores and go directly D1.

He looks to be following the same path as Henderson,Rice and Hill who are all doing well at the Juco level. Last I checked all were averaging double figures with Rice averaging 24plus. As an alum and fan it would be nice to see Pittman and the Johnson boys get the grades/test scores and go directly D1.

All three have the grades. JJ and Rico will find nice D1 homes.

Pittman's grades are fine. It's just the question of whether or not he can get high enough or not on the ACT...which is why I said he'll find a nice D1 home, but it may be with the c/o 2011...and that doesn't mean he'd be playing at a JUCO.....

I wont say that Pittman led his team the the state championship game last year. Henderson was definitely the heart of that team and was the reason for them making it so far. You are right Pittman's scoring off the bench definitely helped them make that run to the title game. Millers sophmore year Mason Co. made it to the state tournament by beating Clark Co. Pendleton Co. was also really good that year and Mason Co. wasn't supposed to make it to state. Im pretty sure in the first round they beat a good Warren Central team then ending up losing to Apollo on Friday. Millers junior year they got beat by Clark Co. who had Preston Knowles which is looking like he will have a pretty good career at Louisville, so didn't get beat by a bad team or anything.

All three have the grades. JJ and Rico will find nice D1 homes.

Pittman's grades are fine. It's just the question of whether or not he can get high enough or not on the ACT...which is why I said he'll find a nice D1 home, but it may be with the c/o 2011...and that doesn't mean he'd be playing at a JUCO.....

We were also told that Henderson had the grades and would test fine. I'm not sure the reason he's not in Louisiana but I heard it was qualification issues. I hear Rice may be getting looks from Baylor which is absoluely awesome news if true. Holmes looks like they are having succes getting kids into juco's and they are doing well once they get there.

Edited by STRIKE3
edited Rule #2 content

We were also told that Henderson had the grades and would test fine. I'm not sure the reason he's not in Louisiana but I heard it was qualification issues. I hear Rice may be getting looks from Baylor which is absoluely awesome news if true. Holmes looks like they are having succes getting kids into juco's and they are doing well once they get there. I've been told that Pittman has almost no chance of qualifying. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing there's fire where there's smoke. It seems to be the case lately.

I wouldn't necessarily say he has NO chance of qualifying. His in school grades are fine.

He will likely take the prep school route or summer school after his senior year and enter with the class of 2011. Again it's still too early to tell though since he has a full senior year. But as of 6 months ago, your assumptions would be correct.......

Edited by STRIKE3
edited Rule #2 content

Update on the incident with the fan. I talked to a SHDHS guy who was sitting fairly close. A call was made that the fan didn't like. He was really in the ear of the official right in front of him who was handling the throw-in. Official told him he had hear enough. Dude kept screaming. Official told AD to come over and have the guy removed. AD came over but only talked to the guy. Official stopped the game until the guy was told to leave. Guy may have bumped official. Bad thing for Dave Faust is that this guy may be a coach in the JR high system.

Update on the incident with the fan. I talked to a SHDHS guy who was sitting fairly close. A call was made that the fan didn't like. He was really in the ear of the official right in front of him who was handling the throw-in. Official told him he had hear enough. Dude kept screaming. Official told AD to come over and have the guy removed. AD came over but only talked to the guy. Official stopped the game until the guy was told to leave. Guy may have bumped official. Bad thing for Dave Faust is that this guy may be a coach in the JR high system.

If true, he should no longer be.

That explains the kid-glove treatment he got from the admin. After he bumped the ref the guy simply walked out of the building with no one else questioning him. I would guess the treatment would have been different if it had been the opposing teams fan!

That explains the kid-glove treatment he got from the admin. After he bumped the ref the guy simply walked out of the building with no one else questioning him. I would guess the treatment would have been different if it had been the opposing teams fan!

If the guy is involved with the program I have zero doubt that Dave Faust will address it with him.