BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Championship Week

Godot

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats 5wide. :thumb:

My team didn't have a very good week at all, but even if they did, I doubt it would've been enough.

I figured all year it would come down to you and I....Now let's just keep the trophy in the American Conference.

I'm hoping my guys can stay hot for one more week...my disappointing WR's have been huge during the playoff run. I'm hoping I can get one more big week from AJ, Jennings and Smith. But, I can't help but feel like they're due for a bad game...I have a feeling my team is going to lay a dud this week after having a monstrous three game run.

Then again, if the Lumber hold on to win, I don't reckon it'll matter what Johnson and Jennings do. :lol:

I can't tell you how much I'd like to win this league. This is the most enjoyable fantasy league I've ever played in. I was terribly disappointed when I missed the playoffs in my first go round and lost my spot in the league. I'd love to win so I could get the champions provision. :banana:

I'm hoping my guys can stay hot for one more week...my disappointing WR's have been huge during the playoff run. I'm hoping I can get one more big week from AJ, Jennings and Smith. But, I can't help but feel like they're due for a bad game...I have a feeling my team is going to lay a dud this week after having a monstrous three game run.

Then again, if the Lumber hold on to win, I don't reckon it'll matter what Johnson and Jennings do. :lol:

I can't tell you how much I'd like to win this league. This is the most enjoyable fantasy league I've ever played in. I was terribly disappointed when I missed the playoffs in my first go round and lost my spot in the league. I'd love to win so I could get the champions provision. :banana:

It's definitely nice to have. It allowed me to make a couple moves, (the trade with you being one) without really dwelling too terribly on its impact. That move ended up working pretty well for both of us, but you definitely got the better of it.

I don't ever see myself being in the situation where I'd be in position to get booted from the league, but it's nice to know that if I am, I'm still safe.

Well...after a quick look at the potential matchups I would face in a game agains the Lumber, I'm hoping for a big night from Davis and Tynes. :lol:

Otherwise, I have no visions of winning. My matchups aren't great and he's going to have several good ones to choose from. Cedric Benson vs. the team that just yielded 286 yards to Jerome Harrison...and, Jerome Harrison to boot. And, he's got two of the same WR's that I have, so he can negate my only potential advantage. :cry:

All this way...for heartbreak.

Final Scores

National Conference Championship

Louisa Lumber (98 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (93 pts)

American Conference Championship

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (132 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (86 pts)

Toilet Bowl Championship

Banklick Swamp Gas (71 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (83 pts)