Article about Gray and Murray from Ryle!

sml007

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061006/NEWS0102/610060423/1058/NEWS01

Here is a link to a great article about Ryle football players Scott Gray and Vince Murray. It is really nice to see these two athletes reaching out to children with disabilities. The article really puts things into perspective!

Great Jobs fellas! You are truly role models!

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061006/NEWS0102/610060423/1058/NEWS01

Here is a link to a great article about Ryle football players Scott Gray and Vince Murray. It is really nice to see these two athletes reaching out to children with disabilities. The article really puts things into perspective!

Great Jobs fellas! You are truly role models!

Great article. I have known both these kids since they were about 5 years old and they don't make em any better then that.

What a great story. I hope more schools start similar programs. It's great to see that there are still true All American kids in our high schools today. :thumb: :thumb:

I agree 100% :thumb: Beechwood does this. Last year about 5 or 6 players tutored special needs kids, and they really looked up to them, and thought the world of them. I think this is awesome!!!

Great article.... Thanks gentlemen......As you get older, want you have done for your fellow students, will have more of a impact on your lives, than any football game you have played in. What you have done is made someone else's life better, and for that I say, thank you.......

Two great kids and there having there best seasons so far as Raiders. They work hard, play hard, and have earned the respect of everyone in the school and the community by doing things like this article says. I'm sure there parents are proud of the boys they've raised.

Didn't need this article to prove what I already knew, that both Scott and Vince are outstanding persons. That being said, wow, what a great thing for all involved. You guys are truly a first-class representation of what all Ryle football players should strive to be. Can't say enough times how proud I am of Vince and Scott! Keep up the good work men!!