Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Title Game: New England Patriots at Indianapolis Colts

Who goes to the Super Bowl? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who goes to the Super Bowl?

    • New England
      44%
      42
    • Indianapolis
      55%
      53

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me crazy, but I think this is Indy's year.

  • Author
Call me crazy, but I think this is Indy's year.

Well crazy, I'm with you. I think Manning gets to the Super Bowl this year. Keep in mind he's won the last two against Brady and New England.

Well crazy, I'm with you. I think Manning gets to the Super Bowl this year. Keep in mind he's won the last two against Brady and New England.

Knock on wood. That's all the more reason for Brady to prove us wrong.

Colts D has really stepped up lately. I think the Pats did the Colts a huge favor by beating the Bolts. I agree with cch5432, I think it's the Colts year.

Manning will never play in a Superbowl...
Never say never. :sssh:
  • Author
Manning will never play in a Superbowl...

Very bold statement MO.

  • Author

I think the game being played in Indy could be the difference maker. Colts are very tough on turf.

I'm pulling for Peyton, and the Colts, but I think the Patriots will win.

Well the Colts defense has turned the corner (or so it seems), the Colts are 100% better agains the pass than the run. I think that San Diego could've taken the Colts out...I do not think that the Pats have the offensive or defensive firepower...or Vinatieri.

Here's to hoping the Colts pull it out.

I wanna see the Colts win. Its Peytons time, he deserves it

Colts baby!! Anytime the G-Men are out, I root for the Packers and Colts in that order. I'd like to see Eli's big brother get a ring!

Patriots 17

Colts 13

 

Both defenses play great, but when you have Brady on your side during the playoffs, it is almost impossible to lose. I think Indy is the best team, but Belichek and Brady somehow pull of another playoff win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.