May 6, 200719 yr http://louisville.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2377&tid=93021519&mid=93021519&sid=923&style=2 This is posted on a Louisville website. I literally laughed out loud when I read it.
May 6, 200719 yr UL is my team but im going to be honest, the 96 team would beat us by as much as they wanted.
May 6, 200719 yr UL is my team but im going to be honest, the 96 team would beat us by as much as they wanted. No shame in that.
May 6, 200719 yr The 96 Cats are possibly the greatest college b-ball team of all time; wait til the 07/08 season is over before a comparison like this is even dreamed of.....
May 6, 200719 yr The 96 Cats are the best college b-ball team of all time. I don't think anybody could beat the 96 Kentucky team if that team played hard.
May 6, 200719 yr Author This shouldn't even be a thread. I made it a thread because I thought it was hilarious that someone actually believed it. There are very few teams in college basketball history that could play with UK's 96 team. UofL will be good, but nowhere close to being that good.
May 6, 200719 yr There haven't been, and still wont be very many teams that could play with the '96 team...UL's team could be very good next year, but definitley not that good.
May 6, 200719 yr There haven't been, and still wont be very many teams that could play with the '96 team...UL's team could be very good next year, but definitley not that good. :thumb:
May 6, 200719 yr I made it a thread because I thought it was hilarious that someone actually believed it. There are very few teams in college basketball history that could play with UK's 96 team. UofL will be good, but nowhere close to being that good.Lets not get in the habit of pulling threads from other websites showing ignorant fans. Trust me, you guys especially, don't want to go down that road.
May 6, 200719 yr Lets not get in the habit of pulling threads from other websites showing ignorant fans. Trust me, you guys especially, don't want to go down that road. :sssh: :lol:
May 7, 200719 yr 08 U.L. vs. 96' U.K., not even the most avid of any U.L. fans if they know anything about basketball would pick the 08' Cards. They imo could be very good next season but the 96' U.K. could have named the score. Not even close. That is JMO and now the real question.............How big of an idiot with how much time on their hands does it take to come up with a poll like this? :lol: What is really the point? :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.