Please pray for Coach Thomas (Rowan)

Coach Troy Thomas of Rowan County has been experiencing a great deal of sickness as of blacking out and now having some prostate problems. He went to the doctor as of today. He needs all your prayers at this time that Jesus will touch him and heal him completely. Please everyone, when you go to bed every night, ask God that he will heal Coach Thomas and touch him to make him healthy again. All God's people said- AMEN! :thumb:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Troy Thomas of Rowan County has been experiencing a great deal of sickness as of blacking out and now having some prostate problems. He went to the doctor as of today. He needs all your prayers at this time that Jesus will touch him and heal him completely. Please everyone, when you go to bed every night, ask God that he will heal Coach Thomas and touch him to make him healthy again. All God's people said- AMEN! :thumb:

Coach Thomas will be in my prayers.:thumb:

I talked with Coach Thomas last nite and he goes back in for more tests next week. He is very nervous and unsure about everything. He told me to have everyone to continue to pray for him. He needs prayer more than anything right now.

I talked with Coach Thomas last nite and he goes back in for more tests next week. He is very nervous and unsure about everything. He told me to have everyone to continue to pray for him. He needs prayer more than anything right now.

Thanks for the update...will continue my prayers.

I am just now getting over to this forum to see this thread.

Prayers from the Rambler crew and Raceland for Coach Thomas.