Bardstown vs. Lincoln Co. (Governor's Bowl)

Who will win this game?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

This should be a close game. Not sure exactly what Lincoln is bringing to the table this year, but I do know that coach French will have them ready. Bardstown has enough talent to win this football game. Turnovers will have to be fewer and farther between if they plan on winning. Good luck to the tigers!

Btown 35

Lincoln21:

:dancingpa

Lincoln did not play well last week against Bell co. They have alot of work to do ....if they work hard and prepare this week in practice and play to their potential saturday they'll get their first win.

This will be the first ever meeting between these two schools and this will be Lincoln County's first appearance in the Governor's Bowl.

Lincoln County is running a new offense with a new OC.......this is going to take some time to come together.

This will be the first ever meeting between these two schools and this will be Lincoln County's first appearance in the Governor's Bowl.

Lincoln County is running a new offense with a new OC.......this is going to take some time to come together.

Also, Lincoln is really lacking in team speed. I know everyone knows about Calhoun and Miller, who are off to Western Kentucky University. But defensively, the Pats are missing Michael Halcomb, a lightning quick linebacker from last year who simply isn't playing this season. Mix in the late arrivals of a couple key players and this Lincoln County team right now just isn't very good.

Just don't see Lincoln Co. winning this one against a good team like Bardstown. I'm say Lincoln could go down hard if they play as poorly as last week. Lets hope Lincoln can step it up a bit. Good luck to both teams.