NKY Freshman Football

Season starts tomorrow for Highlands vs. CovCath at 5:00 in Park Hills. Hopefully the heat will not be too bad. I'm sure that Dale would let CovCath come over to Ft. Thomas to play later, say 7:30 when it's not too hot. Heck, they could even turn on the lights.:D

What other schools start tomorrow?

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season starts tomorrow for Highlands vs. CovCath at 5:00 in Park Hills. Hopefully the heat will not be too bad. I'm sure that Dale would let CovCath come over to Ft. Thomas to play later, say 7:30 when it's not too hot. Heck, they could even turn on the lights.:D

What a gem!:rolleyes:

Actually the AD at Cov Cath has confirmed that the Highlands v Cov Cath game is at 5:30 PM, not 5:00 PM.

Check this because the orig schedule has all games at 5:30pm

I know that at Highlands all the freshman games were originally scheduled for 5:30 and that is how it is written on the schedules but I was told in the office that all the freshman games would begin at 6:00 because it was too difficult for refs. to get off work that early and get to games.

I know that at Highlands all the freshman games were originally scheduled for 5:30 and that is how it is written on the schedules but I was told in the office that all the freshman games would begin at 6:00 because it was too difficult for refs. to get off work that early and get to games.

I was just informed the HHS/CCH Frosh game scheduled for today is cancelled. No word yet on a new date and time. I'm guessing is will be on Thursday around the same time.

I was just informed the HHS/CCH Frosh game scheduled for today is cancelled. No word yet on a new date and time. I'm guessing is will be on Thursday around the same time.

If it is Thurs. it will be at Highlands. Cov. Cath. can't play games there on Thurs.

If it is Thurs. it will be at Highlands. Cov. Cath. can't play games there on Thurs.

What day does CCh varsity play. I can see it now, When was the last time 2 freshman teams had a bigger crowd on Friday night than most other Nky varsity games. It better not be Friday night, i promised my girls i would take them to the Beach Waterpark on Fri Evening. :irked: