Vols/ Cal matchup

The Ghost

I have heard so many differening views on this game, just thought I would see where the BGP people stand.

I am a die hard VOL fan, but I am really worried that the drubbing that the Bears took last year might have a psychological effect in this game.

I still think the VOLS will win, but not by much.

35-27 VOLS in a great game!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all for UT, but this one scares me.

UT is always hard to predict. They almost always have the talent, but it doesn't always turn into results.

I'm hoping Ainge has a spectacular year (he's capable) and gets it off to a great start winning a close one @Cal.

I didn't know you were a Cal fan. I am partial myself to Texas. Thats my 2nd favorite team behind Kentucky. How long have you liked Cal for?

I think UT will win, after last season I dont believe Cal believes they can beat UT.

No, I just want the SEC love bubble to burst big. I can only take so much " SEC is greater than God intended" talk. From the way they talk, if they don't wipe the table in non conference games, they will be underacheiving.

I don't have any rooting interest in Cal one way or another.

No, I just want the SEC love bubble to burst big. I can only take so much " SEC is greater than God intended" talk. From the way they talk, if they don't wipe the table in non conference games, they will be underacheiving.

I don't have any rooting interest in Cal one way or another.

The thing is fans of the SEC are very upset that a team like Auburn could go undefeated in the SEC and not have a shot at a national title a few years ago. And last year Florida proved why the SEC is the premier conference. They took the supposed best team in the nation and manhandled them. I would love to see UL play Florida or LSU and see what happens :thumb:

Yes....Ainge has a broken pinky finger on the throwing hand, but all reports are that it will not affect his motion. If it does, he has a more than capable back up in Crompton, who has been in the system 3 years now. Big kid with a cannon for an arm...now we hope that they both have someone to throw it to!

:banana:

I would love to see UL play Florida or LSU and see what happens :thumb:

We agree 100%.

The thing is fans of the SEC are very upset that a team like Auburn could go undefeated in the SEC and not have a shot at a national title a few years ago. And last year Florida proved why the SEC is the premier conference. They took the supposed best team in the nation and manhandled them.
What happened between those years is conveniently forgotten.

More like nauseated.

You don't have to read it. Thread subjects are pretty informative here. When "Woodson" or "SEC" is in the title, you might just pass over to the next thread. You know, for your own health.