East Carter 35 Racland 25

Ram

Sounds like East Carter came out to play and took care of business. I just hope that the Raceland players learned something from this game.

High School Football is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my crow with some A-1 sauce.

East is the team to watch from here on out. I'm not sure that bye week helped Raceland. Hats off to the Raiders and good luck to them the rest of the way. I am sure the Raceland staff will make the adjustments they need to make for next week.

East gets the Devils in Week 5.

First of all, Congrats to East Carter - your team came in our house and took it to us after falling behind. East deserved the win.

I was worried about this game, first of all bc East is not bad at all and we were coming off an emotional win vs. Ashland - to a bye week - with Fairview coming up next week. Text boook scenerio for a "Trap game".

As for Raceland, all you can do is learn from it, get back to work this week and prepare for arch rival / district rival Fairview.

First off thanks for the updates Ram and really suprised East scoring 35

No problem, wish I could have given better news for the Raceland fans.

I think East has worked out some the problems they had early on. They are going to surprise more teams then Raceland. I was told East played very aggressive and physical football. Congratulations to East on a solid win.

I was also told that Raceland just played very weak and uninspired. I hate the buy week, teams always play differently after that buy week. If we have to have it, I wish they would move it between the regular season and the playoffs. This is not making any excuses, East came out with a goal and executed their plan and won the game. They deserved it and out played Raceland.

I think East has worked out some the problems they had early on. They are going to surprise more teams then Raceland. I was told East played very aggressive and physical football. Congratulations to East on a solid win.

I was also told that Raceland just played very weak and uninspired. I hate the buy week, teams always play differently after that buy week. If we have to have it, I wish they would move it between the regular season and the playoffs. This is not making any excuses, East came out with a goal and executed their plan and won the game. They deserved it and out played Raceland.

:thumb: :thumb: Great Post,when you get beat all you can do is acknowledge it, give credit where it is due and go on.