Jeepman

Who wins  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction: In the words of Clubber Lang...PAIN.

I also say running clock - I think it took Mason County two minutes into the second half or thereabouts. It was a bizarre game - first half took forever; second half took something like 26 minutes of real time.

Russell's backups will get plenty of action in this one. While you have to respect the kids that do come out and play, Lewis County just has major issues with numbers these days.

Real tuff schedule

They do have a decent schedule, but there should be no reason why the Lions couldn't at least be competitive with East and West Carter, for example. Are there that many more resources in Grayson and Olive Hill?

With no disrespect ' date=' Lewis has no chance. Has Lewis ever beat the Devils ? Lewis kids play hard , execution is no where near that of Devils. Likely hard to field Middle School and JFL teams in large county with very small population ...[/quote']

yes i agree, too big of a county to get some kids out to play everyday:walk:

Its a shame this game has to be played

I have to second this. It is a shame alot of us teams have to play Russell :lol::lol: but to take a team that is having a really down year and have them play a team the caliber of Russell .... It just isn't right. You have to give credit to the players from Lewis that are sticking through it though. They have guts and a true football spirit. You have to appreciate that.

LEWIS COUNTY.... you have my upmost respect guys.