Ghosts or Spirits

98NCCalum

Believe or not?

My wife and I are convinced that there is something going on in our house. Nothing evil or bad, but we've seen and heard too many things.

Women crying, babies crying, doors shutting or opening, my dog randomly barking like crazy at blank walls as if someone was in our house. Just a few examples. We have a 115 year old house.

This first thing was right when we moved in I was up on our third floor where my office is, it was late, and I swear to you I heard a woman crying. I thought it was my wife, for whatever reason, I said her name and no response. So I look down the steps and the door is shut. So I go down and say it again, b/c the washing machine was on (I had turned it on) so I thought maybe she was in the laundry room. Nothing. So I go into our bedroom and my dog and her are in there all bundled up, sound asleep. Neither of them even moved when I walked in there so they had been asleep for a while.

Now, there is no way over two shut doors, the washing machine, my TV, and a fan in our bedroom that I could have heard her, if it was her which it wasn't from a whole floor away. And I know I heard a woman crying.

And the kicker last night I swear I saw someone (a guy in a brown suit coat) in my living room watching us in the kitchen. That's two rooms of seperation, and about 30 feet or so. He turned away as I looked at him. I went into this stare that freaked my wife out, and went in there and there was no one there. It was odd.

So, I'm well aware that I'm crazy, but do you believe in ghosts or spirits or anything?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your house is either haunted by Adolph Rupp or Hearsay's avatar. :eek:

That's hilarious. but the guy was an older looking guy just like that. :lol:

I'll be honest. I never believed in any of this stuff before a year ago, and weird things just keep happening. It's not scary just odd.

I forgot one. My wife was folding laundry in a spare bedroom. Basket full of clothes in the middle of the bed, not only falls off the bed but everything that she had folded was so un-folded that it looked like someone had tried to make it that way.

Believe or not?

My wife and I are convinced that there is something going on in our house. Nothing evil or bad, but we've seen and heard too many things.

Women crying, babies crying, doors shutting or opening, my dog randomly barking like crazy at blank walls as if someone was in our house. Just a few examples. We have a 115 year old house.

This first thing was right when we moved in I was up on our third floor where my office is, it was late, and I swear to you I heard a woman crying. I thought it was my wife, for whatever reason, I said her name and no response. So I look down the steps and the door is shut. So I go down and say it again, b/c the washing machine was on (I had turned it on) so I thought maybe she was in the laundry room. Nothing. So I go into our bedroom and my dog and her are in there all bundled up, sound asleep. Neither of them even moved when I walked in there so they had been asleep for a while.

Now, there is no way over two shut doors, the washing machine, my TV, and a fan in our bedroom that I could have heard her, if it was her which it wasn't from a whole floor away. And I know I heard a woman crying.

And the kicker last night I swear I saw someone (a guy in a brown suit coat) in my living room watching us in the kitchen. That's two rooms of seperation, and about 30 feet or so. He turned away as I looked at him. I went into this stare that freaked my wife out, and went in there and there was no one there. It was odd.

So, I'm well aware that I'm crazy, but do you believe in ghosts or spirits or anything?

I believe. A lot of this stuff happens in my parents house. I would suggest going to the public library or talk to one of the older neighbors that have lived on your street for awhile to see if anything weird happend in your house.

My parents found out there was a murder/suicide in their house back in the 1930's.

It makes perfect sense to me. It's the ghost of Adolph Rupp coming back to haunt you for all the grief you give UK basketball fans. :D