Class 6A Frontrunners 2008-2009

scheat40

I'll go out on a limb and give you the favorites for the next seven years.

2008 St. X

2009 Trinity

2010 St. X

2011 Trinity

2012 St. X

2013 Trinity

2014 St. X

I don't think the Tigers will win 4 out of 7.

Ballard will be improved if they take to heart the new coach and his ways.

Male will rebound and they will get a few more footballers into the building on Preston Highway.

This might be Scott County's year to make some noise. The Lexington schools lost a lot to graduation.

Northern KY will be hurt with the opening of Cooper High, diluting the pool of footballers.

I don't think the Tigers will win 4 out of 7.

Ballard will be improved if they take to heart the new coach and his ways.

Male will rebound and they will get a few more footballers into the building on Preston Highway.

This might be Scott County's year to make some noise. The Lexington schools lost a lot to graduation.

Northern KY will be hurt with the opening of Cooper High, diluting the pool of footballers.

I think he's just saying that it rotates every year.

I think he's just saying that it rotates every year.

Thankfully it hasn't been rotating for quite some time.:thumb:

Unless someone becomes an Eric Shelton type back outside Jefferson County, I believe the 6A trophy will remain in Jefferson County.

There was a nice article about Boone County's next star back in the Cincinnati Enquirer, now that Mr. Farris will be moving on to UK and baseball.

I know I'm biased but Dunbar. I'm calling it right now. Write it down

They have the talent but after that I am not sure they have the rest of what it takes. I would like to see Dunbar become a top tier team it would be good for 6A.

I know I'm biased but Dunbar. I'm calling it right now. Write it down

I hope you are right Lex. I know they are in the weightroom working and doing their agilities. They have all the skill players and a couple of lineman returning. Hopefully, they will find two or three more lineman.

Thankfully it hasn't been rotating for quite some time.:thumb:

Unless someone becomes an Eric Shelton type back outside Jefferson County, I believe the 6A trophy will remain in Jefferson County.

There was a nice article about Boone County's next star back in the Cincinnati Enquirer, now that Mr. Farris will be moving on to UK and baseball.

Did Eric Shelton win the State title while playing in Lexington?

From the way it sounds, they might as well cancel the entire 6A season and engrave the trophy!