Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UKPat02's World Tour '08

Featured Replies

Alright folks, I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I'll be gone for 6 weeks on my world tour. Stops along the way include Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, India, Jordan, Syria and Egypt. Hopefully I come back in one piece. I'm traveling by myself so that throws a wrinkle into everything. But it should be incredibly awesome.

 

I'll post some pictures from along the journey hopefully and check in from time to time. Wish me luck!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah dude, be careful and have fun.

Have fun and don't drink the water.

  • Author
Where in India?

 

Delhi, Agra and maybe Jaipur.

If we don't hear back from you, we'll be watching for your episode of the National Geographic channel's "Locked Up Abroad" series.

Is this something you have always wanted to do or is it work related?

  • Author
Is this something you have always wanted to do or is it work related?

 

I just love to travel. I've been saving money for a few years for a trip like this. I'm starting grad school in the fall and just want to do this now because I may never have another chance. :thumb:

Awsome opportunity....be safe and post pictures when you can.:thumb:

I just love to travel. I've been saving money for a few years for a trip like this. I'm starting grad school in the fall and just want to do this now because I may never have another chance. :thumb:

 

 

That is really neat. :thumb:

 

You are right. Now is the time to take an adventure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.