Boyle County/Danville Predictions

charlesw88

Who wins?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Boyle County
    • Danville

(2-0) Boyle County vs. (2-0) Danville

Boyle and Danville both coming off big wins on friday night. Boyle will be playing at their place! Both teams trying to prove who is the best in town. Who wins this one and why? I can't wait for this one!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will say that Boyle County wins a close one. 31-28. 33-28. Something like that. I feel that Boyle's defense will step up and make plays when needed. I think both offenses will be able to function against one another, but I think we will see a Jordan Aumiller show this coming Friday and the Boyle defense holding strong late in the game. I can't wait.

I think the Rebels smell blood and will come out with a tenacious "D", that will be the difference maker in this one. Boyle will need to establish ball control with Rees McShara rushing the ball, and avoid that big play potential of the ADS. I will say..

Boyle 28

Danville 12

GO REBELS!!!!

I like Simon at running back for Danville because he is really good! However, the Boyle D is so darn good that I don't think Simon will be doing much of anything in this game and that's why Boyle wins. Henry Clay has alot of athletes and they got really lucky to even score against this Boyle defense! Boyle wins this one with great D! GO REBS!