Menifee County 84 Fleming County 68

Menifee has a great team. Good team effort by them and there hustle was excellent. I give coach Moore lots of credit coming from last year.

Fleming..no team effort really.

Did they pat the floor on the defensive end all at the same time? That's a different technique that I find interesting.

Did they pat the floor on the defensive end all at the same time? That's a different technique that I find interesting.

I didn't see them do it in unison as a team, but certain players did do it at random. Is it really a technique? Is it supposed to help your defense? I guess it could help in making sure the player is low and ready to defend.

Menifee has a great team. Good team effort by them and there hustle was excellent. I give coach Moore lots of credit coming from last year.

Fleming..no team effort really.

I wouldn't say that Fleming had no team effort. Their boys played hard. I think they became frustrated when Menifee began to build a substantial lead. I don't see a lot of harmony among the Fleming squad. Seems to me that they might benefit from some team-building activities.

All in all, the FC boys worked; it just didn't come together for them. I have to applaud their efforts. :thumb:

Menifee continues to impress with now 9 wins (3x their # all of last year). Only surprise was them losing to my alma mater @ Burgin by 17 points. Would have thought this one would have been a 1 or 2 point game.

As an EC fan I was sort of dreading the All A in 10 days. Not any more. The Fairview and possible SF match-up with Menifee are now sparking my interest.

Can Fairview/Menifee make it close and for how long or will they be just more 16th blow-outs?? Will find out in a few days........................