Fleming County 55 Bracken County 33

Somewhat of a shocker from Brooksville, could the 3 OT victory just the other night over Harrison County have played a part? Now have to focus and regroup for the All A against a very,very tough Nicholas County squad. Coach Kelsch has done too fine of a job this year to get tripped up in this game and the All A.

Don't know if the triple ot game had anything to do with th loss or not. Should not have. BC scored first but it was all Fleming after that. The Lady Bears just got outplayed on both ends of the floor for somewhere close to 31 minutes. Congrats to Fleming on the win. Know Coach K will have them ready for the class A. Word from the hospital on injured guard B. Burden was just an ankle sprain.

The 36 turnovers didnt help the Lady Bears cause any either.

That is absolutely unbelievable even for girls basketball, lets start giving the Lady Panthers some credit instead of making excuses for Bracken County which is what I have been doing. If Nicholas County had a scout there or watches film of this game, Bracken could be in for an early exit from All A tourney.

That is absolutely unbelievable even for girls basketball, lets start giving the Lady Panthers some credit instead of making excuses for Bracken County which is what I have been doing. If Nicholas County had a scout there or watches film of this game, Bracken could be in for an early exit from All A tourney.

Im not making excuses for Bracken County, just posting a stat from the game. As for Fleming, Im sure their pressure defense had alot to do with Bracken playing poorly. I believe Robbie Allex led the Lady Panthers in scoring with 14 points.

Does Anyone have a boxscore from this game?

Join the crowd trying to find a box score for any game associated with Bracken County, nothing in any paper for the boys game on Friday and nothing in Lexington paper for girls game from last night. Evidently no Bracken County coaches or whoever responsible for sending box scores in is a member of BGP because has been an ongoing complaint on here since before new coaches

Fleming County is a tough ball team. Give them the credit for the win. I think the score should have been closer and would not have been surprised if Bracken Co. had won. Fleming County's defense is pretty tough. Any team that is not twice as good as Fleming is going to have turnovers against it. Combine that with an off night for Bracken and you have the final.