Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jesus Reporting on Billy Gillispie Situation

Featured Replies

Well folks, you can't make up something like this. I heard a lady on a radio show in Eastern Kentucky this morning that says Jesus has told her that Billy Gillispie will indeed be fired and our next Kentucky coach will be Pat Riley. Apparently, He is a big basketball fan and has been sending this lady "signs."

 

I don't even know what to say about this really, but I heard it with my own ears and she wasn't kidding around.

 

:scared::scared::scared:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the lady Alex Legions mom ?

  • Author
Was the lady Alex Legions mom ?

 

That actually was the first thought I had, as well :lol:

 

They were taking surveys of random people and it was the normal stuff until they found this woman. She went straight for the Jesus card.

Pat Riley would be very, very interesting. As would Dan Issel. Maybe we should start praying, might even fast... :notworthy:

  • Author
Pat Riley would be very, very interesting. As would Dan Issel. Maybe we should start praying, might even fast... :notworthy:

 

Ironically enough, I'm studying fasting in my church group on Weds. nights :thumb:

Wow............ Interresting.:D:lol:

I like to think I have talked to Jesus a few times in my life. I don't believe he has ever given me insider information on a coaching change before. I must not be praying the right way.

Why do I envision "The Church Lady" when I read this thread? :lol::lol::lol:

Why do I envision "The Church Lady" when I read this thread? :lol::lol::lol:

 

Isn't that special.......

I like to think I have talked to Jesus a few times in my life. I don't believe he has ever given me insider information on a coaching change before. I must not be praying the right way.

 

She probably saw his face in her Salisbury Steak. That's where you went wrong.

This goes beyond words.....?????

IF he is such a big UK fan, how come we are in the shape we're IN and also in the NIT?

From the looks of things this year, he's more of an Arizona Wildcats fan!:lol:

  • Author
This goes beyond words.....?????

IF he is such a big UK fan, how come we are in the shape we're IN and also in the NIT?

From the looks of things this year, he's more of an Arizona Wildcats fan!:lol:

 

Haha, I never thought of it that way. Good point.

I like to think I have talked to Jesus a few times in my life. I don't believe he has ever given me insider information on a coaching change before. I must not be praying the right way.

 

:laugh: I'm with you, I've clearly not made the right strides to get this type of info.

:laugh: I'm with you, I've clearly not made the right strides to get this type of info.

 

I feel slighted!!! :cry:

 

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.