Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – Pre Draft Chatter

Featured Replies

I thought it was time to start a thread to get us ready for the Draft. All news and info updates will be posted here until the start of the draft (with the exception of the new members dice rolls and picking of teams).

  • Replies 96
  • Views 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Current Timeline

 

ASAP – Finish members rolling for order and picking their teams. Hopfully we can get this done before Wednesday

 

June 24th to 29th – I going to Disneyland and may not have computer access (FBLA National Conference, I have two students competing)

 

July 3rd – 8:00 PM ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

 

July 5th to 8th – Summer Conference for CTE teachers in Louisville and I may not have computer access again

 

July 10th – 8:00 AM ~ Official Start of the Draft (19 days)

  • Author

July 3rd – 8:00 PM ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

 

Go online to the MFL site and cut/drop the players that you do not want to keep.

 

Teams that have not cut down to two players by the deadline will lose all of their players and not have any keepers.

Edited by Godot

  • Author

2009 Draft Order

 

National Conference

1. Kalamazoo Wings

2. Huggs Thuggs

3. Louisa Lumber

4. East End Evolution

5. Richmond nWo Outsiders

6. Auxier RiverRats

7. Cincy Fair Weather Fans

8. Florence Fighters

9. Team Seven

10. Ga. St Prison Mean Machine

11. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

12. West Kentucky Rams

13. Louisville Legends

14. Possum Trot WarHogs

15. Southern KY SubVets

16. Shelby Cards

  • Author

American Conference

1. Team One

2. Team Two

3. Team Three

4. Bardstown Butchers

5. Harlan Mound Street Machines

6. Team Six

7. Team Four

8. Maysville Split Ends

9. Team Five

10. Paducah Rabbit Fists

11. Big Creek Moonshiners

12. Bankick Swamp Gas

13. Atwood Fighting' Amish

14. Mississippi Thrill

15. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

16. Junction City Jailcats

I gotta make one more cut....not sure who it will be.

Dang, I thought this thread was going to be about selecting our teams and what not...Oh well! :lol:

  • Author
I dont even see my team.
You haven't picked one yet.
  • Author
where do I select a team,
Once the last two roll for picking order, then you seven will take turns picking from the teams avalible.

The War Hogs have traded draft positions with Team Seven. He should have sent you the notice by now.

  • Author
The War Hogs have traded draft positions with Team Seven. He should have sent you the notice by now.
I'll let you know as soon as I get it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.