Sweet 16 Region 10 vs. Region 5

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be played on Thursday night at 6:30 pm. Most believe it will be Clark/Mason vs. North Hardin.

Here is a full run down of possible winners from these two regions:

Thursday 6:30 10th Region:

Clark County, Mason County, Scott, Bishop Brossart, Campbell County

Thursday 6:30 5th Region:

North Hardin, Campbellsville, Elizabethtown, John Hardin, Nelson County

Clark Co is the best of that group from either region.

They definetly got a favorable draw and should be favored to advance to the second round as long as they take care of business in region.

Barring any injuries, I would be surprised if someone other than Clark represents the 10th @ Rupp.

Barring any injuries, I would be surprised if someone other than Clark represents the 10th @ Rupp.

Barring any injuries GRC is the favorite to represent the 10th. GRC is the only state ranked team in the 10th at #6 in the state. They have played a very tuff schedule and should be battle tested. We need to take one game at a time and just take care of business.

Clark Co is the best of that group from either region.

They definitely got a favorable draw and should be favored to advance to the second round as long as they take care of business in region.

GRC is the only team of that group that is state ranked so I would agree with you. GRC has played a very tuff schedule and held their own with the top ranked teams. Still have ranked team of Scott Co, Lexington Catholic, Lafayette and Ballard on their schedule. They will be battle tested and ready for post season...barring any injuries.