Cov Cath vs. Scott County 2/14

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is always a sweet game. Thinking back to 2 years ago in the Toyota championship that was a great game. Too bad my team fell short at the end, but this game will be decided down low I think. If Schult, Cahill, and Young can team up and play solid defense and get a few stick backs... this spells victory for CCH.

Scott Co. by 17. I don't think it'll be as pretty as some CovCath supporters would hope. But it is at CovCath so who knows. With their recent loss to Henry Clay, Scott Co. is gonna come into town with the intentions of wrapping this one up early and going home with a commanding 'W'.

Scott Co. is gonna come into town with the intentions of wrapping this one up early

:eek:

I have been attending CCH games for over 20 years, and I am hard pressed to remember the last time CCH was on the wrong end of "wrapped up early" in that Gym. Scott Co. may want to plan on having to play their starters all 4 quarters. ;)

I think this game is a great measuring stick for the 9th. CCH is a solid 3rd place team in the Region at this point, with not much separating them from the top 2. Scott Co., losses or not, is still a Top 3-5 team in KY and has to be somewhat aggravated over the last couple of weeks. If Scott Co. comes in and handles the Colonels, it will underscore what many believe -- that the 9th is way down this year. However, if CCH keeps it close into the 4th, maybe, just maybe, the winner of the 9th can make a smidge of noise at Rupp this year.

I can't wait for this one. The atmosphere should be great.

Scott County has dropped 2 in a row and CovCath is in the middle of a 5 game winning streak. I was wondering if a Scott Co. fan could provide a record of Scott County at home and their record away from home as I know they are nearly unbeatable at home.

CCH is turning it on right now at the right time and I don't think there is a team in Kentucky that they could play right now to prepare them more for district and regional play. Scott Co. is very very athletic but CovCath is slightly taller (like CovCath matching up with Holmes and even Holy Cross). Should be a good game and I expect the Colonel crazies to be in full attendance :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

:eek:

I have been attending CCH games for over 20 years, and I am hard pressed to remember the last time CCH was on the wrong end of "wrapped up early" in that Gym. Scott Co. may want to plan on having to play their starters all 4 quarters. ;)

I think this game is a great measuring stick for the 9th. CCH is a solid 3rd place team in the Region at this point, with not much separating them from the top 2. Scott Co., losses or not, is still a Top 3-5 team in KY and has to be somewhat aggravated over the last couple of weeks. If Scott Co. comes in and handles the Colonels, it will underscore what many believe -- that the 9th is way down this year. However, if CCH keeps it close into the 4th, maybe, just maybe, the winner of the 9th can make a smidge of noise at Rupp this year.

I can't wait for this one. The atmosphere should be great.

Not to get off topic but Highlands also plays Pendleton Co. Saturday night on a neutral court. Another great measuring stick for the 9th.