Madison Central 81 Hazard 44

I didn't go to this game but what happend to Hazard? I've seen Madison Central and they are good but come on Madison Central couldn't beat Madison Southern like this. I mean is this the best Hazard's region could offer was a loss like this to Madison Central?

The Indians move on to the second round of the Sweet 16 tournament.

Great game for the Indians, I was there and sit with the fans. I talked to several people that were there and in truth they brought around 15 buses. It looked like a convoy going up I-75. What really ticked me about this was one of the player father tried to get lower arena tickets as soon they were in and was told he couldn't get them because they were already sold. I'm asking who to? Anyways Madison Central brought a bunch and a bunch others showed up I thought it was very bad to make them sit way upper arena when so many sets were open lower. It looked like they brought the whole town. Good luck MC I'll be there tomorrow night. See ya!

I didn't go to this game but what happend to Hazard? I've seen Madison Central and they are good but come on Madison Central couldn't beat Madison Southern like this. I mean is this the best Hazard's region could offer was a loss like this to Madison Central?

The best team didnt win the 14th region this year.

Feldhaus Jr. is one of the best high school coaches in the state. The 11th was very tough this year. Beating Scott County was a huge upset as the Indians played a perfect 4th quarter. A.F. Jr has a good mix of kids that can match up to any team left in the tournament. Crutcher from PRP will be a difficult matchup as he is very strong. PRP also has at least one very good 3 shooter. I do think that between Morris and K. Simpson the Indians will create problems for Crutcher.

Feldhaus will have a plan that gives his guys a chance to win this ball game.

If the Indians get past PRP I think we will see them in the finals.

A.F. Jr. is a class act and I hope the stars line up for his Indians.

Feldhaus Jr. is one of the best high school coaches in the state. The 11th was very tough this year. Beating Scott County was a huge upset as the Indians played a perfect 4th quarter. A.F. Jr has a good mix of kids that can match up to any team left in the tournament. Crutcher from PRP will be a difficult matchup as he is very strong. PRP also has at least one very good 3 shooter. I do think that between Morris and K. Simpson the Indians will create problems for Crutcher.

Feldhaus will have a plan that gives his guys a chance to win this ball game.

If the Indians get past PRP I think we will see them in the finals.

A.F. Jr. is a class act and I hope the stars line up for his Indians.

I agree on the bolded comment.

I said earlier in the year when Madison beat SL that Madison was highly underrated and was a top 25 team that would make some noise come March. They are pretty athletic and can do alot of different things. I'm not so sure they will get past PRP, but its bound to be a good game.

Madison Central looked as good as any team I have seen in the tourney. They have great size and shoot the ball well. They also had the biggest fan base at the tourney. Their crowd probably doubled any other team there.